Sunday, January 10, 2010

Quilt Squares 54-64


We are so grateful to have received some more quilt squares. We are getting closer & closer to the 100 mark! Its not too late to send one & a note. Look on the sidebar for more explanation of the 100 wishes quilt. We'd love to have all our friends & family involved! We only need 36 more!!!


#54 This is from my sweet friend Elizabeth who I always share my dreams with! She has always supported me and shared a heart for adoption.

#55 This square is from my nieces, Charlotte & Caroline's grandparents, Fred & Carol. It is fabric that has been in both the girls nurseries....isn't that sweet!


#56 From my dear friend Kirsten and her family. We have been friends since we were 15 yrs old!


#57 This is from our Little Rock friends the Cullens. It means so much when "old friends" share in the joy of Elizabeth joining our family.
#58 This is from a very, very special person. She sponsored Elizabeth's foster care in China. She stood in the gap financially until her parents could take care of her. Simply this lady was Jesus to our little girl. We are forever grateful.

#59 This is from our sweet friends, The Meadors in Little Rock. A gracious, lovely couple and I love that they wrote words of wisdom to Elizabeth with Owl fabric...very cute.

#60 This is from one of my Mom's best friends and a part of my life since I was a young girl. We are so grateful for the broad circle of support around us & Elizabeth.

#51 & #62 These are from my little nieces, Charlotte & Caroline. Sweet Caroline was born on my birthday and darling Charlotte was born while we were in China. They are precious to us and are wonderful cousins for Elizabeth.

#63 This is from another one of my mom's "soccer girls", the Fiddlers. I love Mrs. Fiddler's sweet spirit and her joy in celebrating as we celebrate life!

#64 This is from dear Auntie Jo. She is an artist....obviously. She created this fabric, its a Batik. And she wrote her note to Elizabeth around the edges. All the nieces and nephews ADORE Auntie Jo and Elizabeth joined the adoration when she met her at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment