Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Little Sprouts Consignment Sale!

I LOOOOOVE consignment sales. And the spring consignment season is about to begin with one of my favorite sales. I have participated (both buying and selling) in this sale for 3 years. I really like this one because it is only boutique brands. After owning a children's clothing business I have developed a strong preference in children's clothing but I don't like the boutique prices. MANY of the outfits that Elizabeth wears comes from consignment sales. I also have gotten great toys & shoes at this sale.

So if you want to find some beautiful clothes for your children and you live in the Middle TN area then check out this sale next week!

Little Sprouts Consignment Sale: www.littlesproutssale.com

LOCATION:
1725 Columbia Avenue, Franklin
*A Few Doors Down From JumpZone*

Guests & New Moms Pre-Sale

Thursday, February 25th, 8pm
*You must have a pass for the presale.*
New Moms Register on website: www.littlesproutssale.com

*No Children Allowed at the Pre-Sale*


Open to the Public

Friday, February 26th, 9am-6pm
Saturday, February 27th, 9am-3pm
Sunday, February 28th, 1pm-5pm (1/2 Price Day)


*Cash & Local Checks Accepted. Sorry, NO Credit Cards. You can, however, use your credit card to purchase a gift certificate ahead of time. See the Home Page for details.


No comments:

Post a Comment