Friday, June 19, 2009

New Camera & Note from Langley

We got a new video camera today. Our old one was huge and took forever to download videos. So this should be great for posting videos of Elizabeth while in China. I took a short video for a "test" post. Here it is:



The following is Langley's first post on this blog. I hope she'll do some more in China...I think she will....she loves to write.

Elizabeth is my only sister! I  really like the idea of me going to China!YIPPI YIPPI!! COOL!!! I know the flight will be long but its worth it.I think it will be fun but I'm a little nervous , I haven't been this far from home. I think that this will be the best summer ever!Actually I know that this will be the best summer ever! And I will always remember my 9 birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Langley,
    I really did enjoy reading your post,and I think you are exactly right---you will always remember your 9th birthday! In fact, on that day listen, I am going to be singing "Happy Birthday" to you loudly!
    Do post some more when you are in China, I want to know what your are doing, seeing, and thinking. I look forward to reading what you tell us.

    Have a wonderful trip, I can hardly wait to see you when you return and getting to meet Elizabeth.
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Aunt Melba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I could see the video. Now let's see if I can post ;). We are so thrilled for you guys. We will cover you in prayer for your entire trip (and before and after). Cannot wait to meet New Baby Seibert! Lori V

    ReplyDelete