Friday, June 12, 2009

A new dress and more quilt squares(#22-25)



My sister (stitchingtochina.blogspot.com) made another dress for Elizabeth. Isn't it cute?
She made a matching skirt for Langley as well. She is selling her amazing designs to raise money for their second China adoption. You will LOVE her creations!

This is a square from my niece Corinne. Corinne just had her first trip to Disney World and is very excited about princess, fairies.....and mermaids! I think she and Elizabeth will have a lot of fun with each other!
This is from my nephew Davis. I love the "bad kitties" in this print. Davis is wickedly funny and has a super tender heart. This print makes me laugh....just like Davis always does.
This is from my oldest nephew Graham. Kitties are obviously important in their house! I think this is so sweet and loving...especially with what he wrote!

This is from some friends here in our town. They just had their first baby! How sweet for this new Momma to share in our joy. Congrats on your new little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Your sister is soooo creative and talented. That is dress absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete