Friday, June 5, 2009

Updated Measurements

A few days ago, before the travel plans went haywire, we got an update on Elizabeth!

We think this is probably a month or two old now so she might a "little" bigger which still doesn't make her very big! I'm taking 12 month size clothes for her. I have few 18 month dresses, just b/c I like dresses longer on little girls. So we'll see!

She is almost 20 pounds
She is 27.5 inches tall.....that's not very tall : )
Her foot is 10.5 centimeters. We think this about an infant size 3 shoe! TINY!
She has 8 teeth up and 9 teeth down.

Oh, and I'll do an quilt posting soon! We have received SEVERAL quilt squares and notes! Please keep them coming. We'd love to have as many home as possible before we travel but will certainly love to receive them even once we are home. I think we are about 1/3 way there to 100 squares!

No comments:

Post a Comment