Friday, June 26, 2009

Try looking at our other website

Hi everyone. It appears that blogger is completely blocked here in
China. I can "kind of" post via email but we can't see it at all. It
sounds like photos are sometimes coming through and sometimes not.

So anyways. I'm now posting at our old website. There should be a link
to it on the right hand column. But it is
www.langleysmeimei.com and we are posting under "Travel Logs"

I put some photos there from Shanghai today. I understand none or few
came though onto blogger?? So go check out this other website and
follow us there.
You can also leave comments on the langleysmeimei site as well!!!
We love comments!!! It really encourages us!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Are you kidding? If I click on this site any more waiting for you guys to update us back here I will not have a life until you get home! I'm so excited I can't stand it! I check it about every 2 hours...no kidding. I'm addicted. I expect you guys to pay for my withdrawl treatment once you bring that sweet New Baby home! Help us find the place you are placing the posts on langleysmeimei though. Can't find them under journal or pics. Precious loving prayers covering you both, the kids at home, and that little one so close that you can probably hear her breathe if you are still for a moment! Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind. I guess if I read the post thoroughly I'd be able to find it. Aren't you scared that I taught your son for a semester and you let your daughter stay at my house? I can't even follow your blog directions, Yikes! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, it's 6 am in China according to your website. Where is a post? Just kidding. I just want you to post us the exact time over here that you and John will be heading over to get Elizabeth on Sunday. Will it be Sunday here? I want to be praying at that exact moment for an easy transition. I don't care if I have to set my alarm and get up in the middle of the night. Lori

    ReplyDelete