Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Prayers PLEASE...travel issues

Disappointing news today. There is too much to go into but basically our travel is delayed again.

It is confusing and we're not even sure if necessary.

And I want to clearly state that this is NOT a delay from China. These additional hoops to be jumped through are from the USA government. The inefficiency and lack of foresight is absurd. Countless families and children are going to be affected. It is complicated and frustrating.

What I would like to do is rally the prayer warriors. I believe we are in a spiritual battle. We put all our trust in God's timing & purpose. We also know we are called to pray and put on the full armor of God!


3 comments:

  1. I am praying too.
    Lets pray these kids home!!
    Lots of love from the UK
    Jules
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying too.
    Lets pray these kids home!!
    Lots of love from the UK
    Jules
    xxx

    ReplyDelete