Friday, June 5, 2009

Quilt Squares 12-21!

How cute is this bumblebee square?! These are sweet friends from church. Their youngest is especially precious to us right now as he lets me "practice" with him. He is the same size as Elizabeth. What a precious family!
This is from a friend in Little Rock....a fellow adoptive mom who is still waiting the long wait for referral. I love that she sent me a vintage fabric from her dear mother. This is a Japanese fabric!
This dear family walked with us through medical school and we grew our families at the same time and pace! They have been so kind & supportive through all types of life events!
Aren't these little girl's cute. This is a fellow adoptive family who has two little girls from Korea. I also know their older sister who has a heart for orphans and has already done amazing work for those precious children.
This cute piece is from my brother's family. We are having two babies join our family at the same time. My sister in law is due to delivery their 2nd child while we are in China! We hate to miss meeting our niece on her birthday but our hearts will be with them from from away.
I think this is just about one of the cutest notes & fabrics I've ever seen. This is from a family that I meet on an adoption blog! The adoption world is really a large family!

This is another piece from another family I meet on an adoption blog. I'm so amazed at the kindness shown by other adoptive parents. This community is what helps sustain you through the long wait.
This is a very cool piece from my dear Aunt Melba. Oh how we love her and Elizabeth is going to love her too! She is the grandmother of 4, and her youngest granddaughter came home from China last summer.
Are we blessed or what? This is from my 96 1/2 yr old grandmother. Elizabeth's great grandmother! Momma Hazel is healthy, active, and witty. When I showed her Elizabeth's photo she thought she was very cute!

1 comment:

  1. We are looking forward to following along on your adventure to China!
    Your daughter's name is very similar to that of our little girl :)
    peace
    fm

    ReplyDelete